Get our full collection of worksheets and flashcards for free - just type 0 in the price section: https://sellfy.com/thesingingwalrus/p/the-singing-walrus-worksheets-and-flashcards/
Here is a song that's all about traveling!
The video shows our little chicks on their exciting journey around the world, riding a car, a train, and a plane. As they move through various landscapes, they all notice different things, depending on how they are traveling.
Here is a list of suggested topics you can discuss with your kids before/after watching the Travel Song:
- Traveling (Do you like traveling? What do you like/dislike about traveling?)
- Means of transportation (What's your favourite way of traveling? Why?)
- Vacation (Where did you go during vacation? What did you do there?)
- Landscapes and climates (What kinds of landscapes are around the world? Which landscape have you visited or would you like to visit?)
- Buildings around the world (What kind of strange/beautiful/old building do you know?)